Our services at KUSASA CLEANING
Kusasa Cleaning has over 15 years' experience in the cleaning industry. Our team is dedicated to training and empowering our staff to succeed.
With the latest technology in cleaning and management systems we will give you the client, and your premises, the best possible results.
Communication between Kusasa and the client is of critical importance, to ensure that the best service is delivered and maintained to the highest possible levels.
Kusasa Cleaning has an experienced team of skilled staff, who work during standard working hours and after hours. They are managed by a supervisor who works alongside the team and has his own vehicle.
The team offers the following services:
- pre/post deep cleaning
- deep cleaning and sealing of all floor surfaces (porcelain, slate, vinyl etc.)
- carpet and upholstery cleaning, using both the 5-stage wet extraction or host dry method
- window cleaning, using the pure water system (reverse osmosis) and fed pole system
- deep cleaning of bathrooms and change rooms.
Ablution blocks, washrooms and communal areas are part of our daily life and it is important to manage the hygiene of these high-risk areas.
Kusasa Cleaning provides a comprehensive range of hygiene services and products for all client requirements, depending on size, design, purpose and budget.
Our services include:
- toilet paper and paper hand towel supply
- soap dispensers and refills
- paper dispensers and hand dryers
- air freshners and refills
- sanitary and disposable wares
- sanitary bin servicing
- waste removal
These services and products are available for both outright purchase or on a rental service agreement depending on client preference.
Pests carry unwanted diseases and bacteria.
Kusasa Cleaning's pest control service offers the initial removal of rats, mice, cockroaches, insects and flies, and puts cost-effective systems in place to prevent recurrance of these pests at your business premises.
Each pest unit (bait box, fly catcher, bird device) has a RFID tag in it, which is monitored when serviced. Our system is LIVE and the client is able to receive reports online.